019 60 97 84
10 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of our client companies for a Senior Java Software Developer. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintenance and development of the client's application. The right candidate will possess a strong combination of analytical - technical aptitude.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Core maintenance and development tasks for a cloud based multitenant application along with its mobile extension.
- Designing reports for data analysis requirements.
- Migration of software to high-available, distributed architecture.
You will need:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in Computer Science or related field
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, with sharp and tenacious troubleshooting skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability and ambition to rapidly learn new development tools, languages.
- Strong Object-Oriented Software design and development skills, good knowledge of software design patterns, software architectures.
- 7+ years' software development in Java.
- 7+ years' development in JSF, Primefaces, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate frameworks
- 7+years in MySQL database/query design-optimisation.
- Knowledge of server side architectures, clustering, load balancing, micro services and cloud services is a plus.
- Ability to automate reporting with the use of macros, R or Python programming is a bonus but not necessary.
- Knowledge of the additional European language (French, German, Polish, Russian, Turkish etc.) will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Hybrid Mobile development platforms (Cordova, Ionic), Angular JS is a plus.
The company will provide you:
- Comprehensive training from the business founders,
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic fast paced environment in a global growing organisation where you will have extensive opportunity to deliver exciting projects and progress your career to the next level,
- Competitive salary.
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Zsofia Nemeth ([email protected]) from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
- Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.