14 days ago
Could this Solution Architect Data Warehouse role be your next dream job?
You will provide technical guidance to design and implement IT solutions supporting business needs and strategy.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will map business requirements into technology solutions through interaction with business, IT solution stakeholders, vendors and industry experts with the aim to create a solution design.
- You will ensure that designed Solutions are successfully implemented by supporting the project teams to confirm that systems are successfully evolved and delivered as maintainable finished solutions.
- You will review the current technology architecture landscape and seek ways to leverage, improve and/or extend corporate technology investments.
- You will conduct research on new and emerging technologies for practical application to business problems and strategic initiatives in the context of assigned work efforts.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have significant experience as Data Warehouse solution architect and DW developer
- You have proven track record of Azure data warehouse architecture and solution deployments
- You are familiar with agile solution development process
- You have good understanding of Azure data warehousing technologies and capabilities, Synapse, ADF, Azure SQL, Python, Azure Data Lake, Azure Analysis Services and Power BI
- You have excellent understanding of large and complex BI architectures and how they are turned into technical solutions
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Varun Reddy at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.