3 months ago
Our client, an international FinTech organisation, is currently undergoing an exciting and progressive transition in the Munster region. They are looking to bring on a Solutions Delivery Lead to join their vastly growing team.
You will be part of the team focusing in on EMEA markets and delivering key integrations for large enterprise clients providing seamless Omni-channel experience for customers and key partners in the region. You will also be making recommendations on strategies for all technical aspects of the projects.
We are looking for a team player who is motivated by results and is a strong problem solver with an analytical mind set and has strong programming skills with an understanding of the principals behind software architecture. Someone who is a quick leaner and passionate about leveraging new technologies.
What will you be responsible for?
- You will partner with the Solution Architect to design business technology solutions meeting the defined requirements and standards
- You will manage all of the implementation aspects of large-scale projects and see medium to small scale projects through from requirements gathering to deployment to production handovers
- You will be advising and leading application architects through various projects and coordinate production handovers
- You will support existing business systems applications and lead technical aspects of projects
This is a senior position, so you will also be expected to:
- Work closely with the Product Team to delegate work tasks/packages and distribute to software engineering teams
- You will plan, build, configure and develop solutions within given timeframes while tracking the development progress
- You will set up new versions of applications seeing through to production
What do you need to do the job?
- Minimum of 6 years’ (relevant) IT experience
- You will have a solid understanding of how technology relates to business and market industries
- You will be well versed with Spring Frameworks, JEE, Hibernate, RESTful and Web Services as well as Web Site Security, Linux, JBoss,
- Have a Bachelour’s degree in Computer Science
- You must be able to work freely within the Republic of Ireland with no restrictions and possess valid Irish citizenship or a Stamp 4 visa
It would be nice if you had:
- Experience in a Payments domain
- Experience with Cloud – Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Container Architectures
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Excellent supporting package
- An opportunity to work with a trail blazing organisation
- The chance to work with industry leaders
- Career progression
- A healthy work / life balance
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Trevor Rice from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.