about 1 month ago
SPECIALIST MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT
If you are a spectacular Specialist Master Data Management who wants to take the next step working at an amazing Global Biopharmaceutical company then keep reading!
Their Supply-Chain team seeking a highly skilled and motivated Specialist Master Data Management to join their dynamic team. In this position, you will play a critical role in setting Master Data strategy and leading continuous improvement projects.
This is a permanent position with a hybrid work arrangement. The office is Dublin-based.
What will you do in this job?
- Develop and implement master data governance policies, procedures, and standards to ensure data accuracy, consistency, and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Oversee the creation, modification, and validation of master data records in compliance with established data standards and processes.
- Regularly audit master data to identify and resolve data quality issues, anomalies, and inconsistencies.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Supply Chain, finance, manufacturing and quality, to gather data requirements and ensure alignment with business objectives.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement within the master data management function and actively participate in process enhancement initiatives.
- Develop training materials and provide training to end-users on master data-related processes and tools.
- Ensure adherence to data privacy and security regulations, as well as industry-specific standards.
- Generate and analyse reports on master data quality and communicate findings to stakeholders.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Business, Information Systems, Supply Chain, Data Science, Life Science).
- Proven experience in master data management or related data governance roles.
- Proficiency in data management tools and systems, such as SAP ECC Material Master Data.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge and capability with MS Excel, Word, and Smartsheet.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives/bonuses.
- Time to rest, with 28 days of paid annual leave.
- Take care of yourself with their health care and defined pension contribution plan.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Stephanie Santana at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialises in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.