12 days ago
Longford/Westmeath - Permanent
An exciting opportunity for a Specifications Technologist to become a key member of the R&D Team for a food manufacturing site in Longford has arisen. The company are a global organisation with 12+ sites across Europe and are looking to expand their exisiting team. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a fast paced and dynamic food manufacturing organisation.
You will work alongside other members of the R&D Team including the R&D Manager, Senior Product Development Technologist & the Artwork Coordinator. You will also liaise with various other departments within the business including quality, procurement, NPI & Sales and communicate with the relevant Customer Technologists in relation to Specification queries, progression, updates etc.
- Point of contact for customer specifications on both site and Regional level
- Preparation of specifications for customers (on line & paper based) accurately & on time with a right first time approach
- Coordinate customer spec queries/updates for site
- Create QAS and any extra requirements in terms of attachments required for specs i.e. artwork, BRC etc
- Liaise with all relevant teams internally for up to date information for spec population
- Product Development Support when required
- Artwork Coordinator Support when required
- Qualification in Food Science beneficial
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Accuracy with key to detail is essential
- Some experience with retail specification systems is essential for this position
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.