€50k - 60k per year
about 1 year ago
My client are looking to higher a SQL Developer on a permanent basis for their office in Kildare
- ETL and database design.
- Extensive SQL development.
- Support application/database development throughout the software lifecycle from requirements analysis and design through to implementation and maintenance.
- Use a wide range of industry standard tools such a Git, BitBucket, AWS tools, and Jira to manage your code through its development lifecycle.
- You will learn about new data related technologies and discuss potential solutions to problems
- Support production activities particularly data ingestion.
- Mentor other engineers and perform SQL reviews.
The ideal candidate will need:
- 4+ years of relevant software development experience.
- Experience in RDBMS concepts and SQL.
- background in Github, Bitbucket and Jira.
- Adept at Scrum/Agile methodologies.
- Ability to interpret and troubleshoot applications using logs.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- A high level of attention to detail with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment.
- Experience investigating and improving Database end performance.
- Relevant 3rd level Computer Science qualification.
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Michael O'Brien ([email protected]) from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
- Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
- Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
- Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.