29 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Strategic Planning Engineer? If you are a spectacular engineering/data professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing global biologics manufacturing company then keep reading!
This is a full-time permanent job based in Dublin .
What will you do in this job?
- You will be performing industrial engineering studies & data analysis to support development of labor models, capacity models and Strategic Planning.
- You will be maintaining & governing Labor & Equipment models.
- You will be managing governance & maintenance of key Operational Assumptions.
- You will carry out an analysis of data trends, ability to turn information into conclusions, plans, deliverables and recommendations for senior leadership.
- You will perform capacity analysis to support monthly Strategic Planning processes.
- You will perform labor & equipment analysis to support bids for NPI's and strategic projects.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have a Bachelors degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management or similar.
- You have 5+ years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience working in GxP environments.
- Experience in an Engineering/Sciences/Analytics/Supply Chain role is required.
- Experience in SAP and a Supply & Demand planning tool such as Rapid Response.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to NUIRA CAFFREY ESMAU at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.