18 days ago
Position: Global Strategic Sourcing Manager -CMO- Medical Device/Pharma
Our client, a market leader in Global Healthcare, are seeking an experienced and results-driven Global Strategic Sourcing Manager to join their team in Ireland. As a key player in their supply chain function, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic sourcing initiative for their external manufacturing division on a global scale.
This role will be based out of Dublin but flexible to support remote working once flexible to travel.
Please note you must hold a valid visa to work and travel within Europe to apply.
- Strategic Sourcing Leadership: Lead the development and execution of global sourcing strategies for CMOs within the medical device/and or Pharmaceutical Industry, ensuring alignment with overall business objectives.
- Supplier Relationship Management: Cultivate and manage relationships with key suppliers, driving collaboration and innovation to enhance product quality and supply chain resilience
- Cost Optimization: Implement cost-effective sourcing solutions without compromising product quality or compliance standards, identifying opportunities for cost reduction and efficiency improvement.
- Risk Management: Proactively assess and mitigate risks within the supply chain, ensuring continuity of supply and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams including R&D, Quality, and Manufacturing to ensure seamless integration of sourcing strategies into overall business operations
- Market Analysis: Stay abreast of industry trends, market dynamics, and regulatory changes, providing insights to inform strategic sourcing decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, or a related field. Advanced degree is a plus.
- 5+ years experience in a strategic sourcing role within the Medical Device/Pharmaceutical industry is a necessity
- Strong negotiation, communication, and stakeholder management skills.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements and quality standards in the medical device sector.
- Ability to travel on a regular basis
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.