2 months ago
Role Title: Supplier Relationship Manager- Pharma
Ref No: KC11075
Next Generation Recruitment are currently recruiting a Supplier Relationship Manager for a Pharmaceutical Organisation based in Dublin City Centre. Our client are a large multi-national Pharmaceutical organisation going through a rapid phase of change and are looking to add a strategic Supplier Relationship Manager to their existing supply chain function to aid in the consolidation and strategic management of their Contract Manufacturing Partners.
- Manage existing supplier relationships, including the day to day management, Business Review meetings and contractual negotiations
- Partner with stakeholders to select among existing or develop new CMOs who can meet program requirements
- Develop and strengthen mutually beneficial relationships with members of the contract manufacturing network
- Act as a support for Product Development and technical departments during technology transfer, scale up and engineering runs
- Proactively identify CMO activity-related risks and work with cross-functional business partners to develop robust mitigation and contingency plans
- Establish, track, monitor, and report performance metrics related to operations, quality, cost, and customer service
- Bachelor Degree/Masters in Business/Science/Engineering field of study
- 5+ years’ experience in a commercial CMO focused position within the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Proven negotiation skills in Drug Product Contract Manufacturing, API, Contract Testing areas
- Ability to negotiate and manage contracts
- Experienced in risk management processes
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.