about 3 years ago
Supply Chain Analyst
(FTC - 12 months)
You will be responsible for ensuring high levels of service are provided to our distributor customers which will involve close coordination of all activities associated with order receipt and acknowledgement, as well as tactical support required to effect on time delivery to the customer.
- Ensure all new orders are received and entered into SAP in an accurate and timely manner.
- Coordinate with the manufacturing plants to ensure appropriate levels of prioritization in order to assure supply in line with customer requirements.
- Participate in monthly Demand and/or Supply Reviews, with relevant commercial and manufacturing stakeholders ensuring effective long term strategic planning (S&OP process).
- Gather all necessary export documentation required to meet specific country and customer importation clearance requirements.
- Certify all transactions are processed in a timely manner to support month and quarter end closure. This will involve diligence on invoicing / credit notes as well as pro-active reporting on sales activities versus targets.
- Assist new projects and continuous improvement initiatives to ensure optimum process efficiency
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Customer Services, Logistics & Planning and Import/Export environment
- Excellent knowledge of SAP
- Third Degree qualification in Supply Chain or linked areas
- Fluency in English is essential and knowledge of a second European language would be an advantage
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Renata Kormann from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.