3 months ago
Role Title: Supply Chain Assistant
Reference Number: KC11104
Next Generation Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Assistant. Our client is a multi-national organisation within the Food industry. The role requires an individual with 1 years’ experience in a supply chain position ideally with some exposure to the food manufacturing industry. The role would ideally suit someone that is driven and interested in working in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Management of supply chain processes to include planning, logistics and inventory management at site level.
- Develop, maintain and improve upon relationships with logistics companies and suppliers, manage expectations where inventory/planning is concerned
- Liaise internally across multiple functions to include production, quality and finance
- Ensuring stock levels in concerning countries are at optimum levels at all times
- Demand plan and forecasting to ensure product availability.
- 1 years’ experience in a supply chain position ideally within the food industry
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills are required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is a must
- Good statistical and analytical skills
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.