9 months ago
Logistics and Customer Service Coordinator
Ready for a move into your next role as a Logistics and Customer Service Coordinator? Are you interested in growing your career in a dynamic Food manufacturing organisation. Maybe this is the perfect role for you. Our client, a leading Multi-National Food company based in Kildare are looking to grow their exisiting supply chain team with an enthusiastic and experienced Logistics and Customer Service Coordinator. This is a permanent position that will offer excellent career development opportunities for the right individual.
Please note you must be legally authorised to work unrestricted in Ireland to be applicable for this position.
What you will do in this job:
- Manage day to day order processes and activitie
- Manage all customer queries, delivering best in class customer service
- Liaising internally with multiple different departments to ensure all data on the system is up to date, investigate any order discrepancies with relevant department
- Manage all outbound logistics to ensure timely delivery to customer
- Manage relationships with third party hauliers
- Liaise internally with warehousing on a daily basis to ensure shipments and orders are accurate
Minimum requirements for this job:
- Minimum 3+ years Supply Chain experience in a fast paced environment. Experience within the Food Industry is highly desireable
- Strong experience in a customer facing role
- Strong administration experience, advanced Excel and ERP systems experience is a neccesity for this job
- Experience liaising with cross functional stakeholders
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button! Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV here. Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.