about 1 year ago
Role Title: Supply Chain Coordinator- Pharmaceutical Industry
Job Ref: KC11459
Perm/Contract: 6-9 month Fixed Term Contract
Our client is leading global organisation within the Pharmaceutical Industry. They are currently are looking to recruit a Supply Chain Coordinator on a 6-9 month maternity cover contract who will be responsible for managing the operational supply chain activities for a portfolio of products. This position will report into the Supply Chain Manager. In this role you will be responsible for developing and maintaing relationships with both external suppliers and customers.
- Responsible for liaising with internal and third party distributors and suppliers to resolve any operational supply chain activities on a daily basis
- Lead monthly review meetings with internal manufacturing sites and external suppliers
- Manage day to day SAP based order processes and activities
- Liaising internally with stakeholders at varying levels and across multiple departments in relation to Quality/Tech transfer processes
- Prepare reports and contribute to monthly company business meetings
- Contribute to and participate processes improvements activities across the business
- Degree qualified in a Business or Supply Chain discipline
- 2+ years Supply Chain experience in a Pharmaceutical organisation
- Experience dealing with external suppliers/Contract Manufacturers is a distinct advantage
- Strong systems experience- ideally SAP or similar ERP systems experience
- Experience liaising with cross functional stakeholders
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.