about 1 year ago
Role Title: Supply Chain Manager
Job Ref: KC10760
Our client is well established organisation in the Food industry. They are currently are looking to recruit a Supply Chain Manager to lead the Planning, Logistics and Customer Service functions across a growing food manufacturing operation. This newly created strategic position will report into the company CEO and will require the successful candidate to manage all planning, inventory and logistical requirements across the group whilst looking to introduce new measures to improve Supply Chain processes and procedures.
- Responsible for all planning, inventory and logistics requirements for the group to include Raw Material Planning, Production Planning, Capacity Planning and Demand Planning.
- Monitor and map existing process and develop strategies to improve upon existing processes.
- Work closely with sales department to ensure creation of accurate forecasts for the business.
- Manage stock availability and ensure optimum levels of stock are being held at all times.
- Work cross functionally across a number of departments to help improve current planning processes and procedures
- Manage relationships with customers to ensure on time delivery and achievement of agreed service levels
- Degree qualified in a Business or Supply Chain discipline.
- Proven track record of leading successful supply chain functions ideally within the Food Manufacturing Industry
- Strong Project Management experience is essential, Proven track record of delivery projects on time
- Strong systems experience- ideally some experience with Excel based planning systems.
- Experience liaising with cross functional stakeholders
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.