about 1 month ago
Supply Chain Manager
A multinational manufacturer and distributor, operating in the renewable energy sector, are currently looking to hire an experienced Supply Chain professional to lead the implementation of a new supply chain structure. This is a great opportunity as our client is going through significant growth in their regional operations and have 6 other manufacturing sites across Europe.
- This role will report into the Managing Director and will be primarily focused on implementing end to end supply chain processes in a fast-paced environment.
- Direct and lead a supply chain team of 40, comprising of Procurement, warehouse, & materials management staff.
- This individual will need to have extensive experience in a high-volume manufacturing and distribution environment.
- This person will play a major hands-on role in the overall success of the Operations Team with the goal of creating exceptional customer service.
- Being a distribution environment, prior exposure to warehouse management would be ideal.
- Having experience with ERP implementation or optimization would be a distinct advantage.
This is a (full-time) permanent role based in our newly built modern facility in Dublin.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- Ideally degree qualified with 5 to 7 years supply chain experience within a high-volume manufacturing or distribution environment.
- A supply chain qualification a distinct advantage.
- Extensive planning experience is a key requirement.
- Strong knowledge of regional or global distribution processes is an advantage.
- Experience of Lean and Continuous Improvement processes an advantage.
- Experience in working with and managing a team of people.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!