about 2 months ago
Supply Chain Manager- Healthcare Industry
Ready to move into your next role as a Supply Chain Manager? If you are an eager professional who wants to take the next step working at a multi-national Healthcare organisation with several global operations, then keep reading!
This is a full-time permanent job based in Dublin and offers good hybrid working arrangements.
What will you do in this job?
- Responsible for a team of Supply Chain professionals managing the execution of the operational and tactical activities of 3rd party contract manufacturers (CMO)
- Managing the strategic relationships with CMOs along with third party logistics companies
- Develop and manage KPIs for CMOs, lead regular business reviews with assigned portfolio of CMOs
- Work with internal business stakeholders to across Europe and the US to ensure they are up to speed on any issues relating to CMOs
- Drive Continuous Improvement projects across the team and business along with other ad hoc projects
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have a Bachelors degree in Supply Chain or similar
- You have 5+ years' experience in a similar role leading teams within Supply Chain. Medical Device, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare experience is a must
- Strong computer literacy skills and experience working with an ERP system (SAP is highly desirable). Need to have advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing, packaging and labelling in a GMP environment
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.