5 months ago
Role Title: Warehouse Manager- Pharmaceutical Industry
Reference Number: KC11603
Location: Dublin South
Perm/Contract: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Next Generation Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Manager for a multi-national pharmaceutical organisation with multiple operations globally. The successful candidate will gain a wealth of experience as part of the Supply Chain function within a hugely successful fast paced and dynamic environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to lead a team of individuals within a progressive GMP manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for ensuring targets are achieved across the team within the Warehouse environment
- Delegate tasks to assigned teams on a daily basis, ensuring appropriate training is provided for all staff
- Ensuring teams full compliance with GMP and other regulatory standards across the site.
- Responsible for incoming deliveries, ensuring production and shipping schedules are achieved and all distribution activities are performed
- Lead and participate in Continuous Improvement and Lean projects on site
- Participate in audits and inspections within the warehouse
- 3-5+ years’ in a similar Warehouse Management role within a GMP/GDP Manufacturing environment
- Diploma or Degree qualified in a relevant area
- Expert knowledge of ERP systems, SAP knowledge is advantageous
- Strong understanding of FDA or GMP manufacturing practices
- Proven ability to make key decisions and communicate effectively with relevant stakeholders.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate from Next Generation Recruitment at [email protected] or alternatively call +353 1 66 29 120. All applications will be considered and responded to in full. Applications are in strict confidence.
Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.
Next Generation are recruitment specialists in IT, Supply Chain, Engineering, Life Sciences, Sales, Marketing and Finance.