8 days ago
Are you a Supply Chain Manager looking for your next position?
Next Generation are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Supply Chain Manager for a highly successful FMCG organisation based in West Dublin. We are seeking someone who will be responsible for the Planning (Demand/Supply) and Customer Service functions within the organisation. The successful candidate will be required to develop the supply chain strategy on behalf of the business and ensure its alignment with key stakeholders within the wider business. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wishes to develop their career in one of Ireland's most dynamic and fast paced FMCG companies.
- Responsible for developing the group supply chain stategy for the business
- Responsible for overseeing the team that is responsible for Planning and Customer Service within the company, 5+ direct reports
- Monitor and map existing process and develop strategies to improve upon existing processes
- Work closely with sales and marketing departments to ensure creation of accurate forecasts for the business
- Work cross functionally across a number of departments to help improve current planning processes and procedures
- Manage high level relationships with key customers to ensure on time delivery and achievement of agreed service levels
- Degree qualified in a Business or Supply Chain discipline.
- Proven track record of leading successful supply chain functions ideally within the FMCG
- Strong Project Management experience is essential, Proven track record of delivery projects on time
- Strong systems experience- ideally some experience with SAP/Oracle/Microsoft
- Experience liaising with cross functional stakeholders
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.