23 days ago
Are you a Supply Chain Specialist/Inventory Controller looking for your next position?
Next Generation are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Inventory Controller for an Food manufacturing facility based in West Dublin. We are seeking someone who will be responsible for the Inventory Control process across the warehouse and production facility. The successful candidate will be required to drive continuous improvement and efficiencies associated with supply chain and inventory management whilst maintaining ensuring quality and health and safety standards are adhered to. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wishes to develop their career in a growing manufacturing company.
Due to current Covid restrictions this role will involve some flexibility to work from home. Please note your visa must allow you to work in Ireland unrestricted to apply for this position.
- Responsible for managing the inventory control process within the facility
- Monitor and review stock availability and minimum stock holdings on a daily basis
- Management of purchase order process with suppliers and manufacturers
- Review sales reports and ensure availability of stock based on sales forecasts
- Liaise internally across a range of departments to include warehouse, sales and senior management teams
- Monitor and review performance of suppliers, escalating any major issues to senior management
- Collate and provide stock availability reports to relevant departments to ensure stock is moved through the system
- Liaise with logistics carriers regarding any issues with delivery and rate negotiations
- Minimum of 3+ years’ in inventory control, broader experience within Supply Chain is highly desireable
- Experience within Food or FMCG industry is essential
- Lean Six Sigma qualification is desirable
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills are essential
- Highly motivated individual
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.