27 days ago
Role Title: Supply Planning Manager
Reference Number: KC11483
Next Generation Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Supply Planning Manager for a multi-national Biologics organisation with multiple operations globally. The successful candidate will gain a wealth of experience as part of the Supply Chain function within a hugely successful fast paced and dynamic environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to progress their career within a rapidly expanding organisation.
- Act as an interface between customers, internal/external sites and the global supply chain teams
- Responsible for management of finished goods supply for Global Markets
- Create finished goods Supply plans for customers and maintain orders in line with optimum inventory levels
- Leading site S&OP processes in line with company standards
- Responsible for meeting with key stakeholders on a regular basis to ensure contiunuity of supply to customers
- 5+ years’ in a similar supply focused role with a large Pharmaceutical organisation
- Must have minimum degree qualification in a relevant discipline
- Expert knowledge of ERP systems, SAP knowledge is advantageous
- Strong understanding of FDA or GMP manufacturing practices
- Proven ability to make key decisions and communicate effectively with relevant stakeholders.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate from Next Generation Recruitment at [email protected] or alternatively call +353 1 66 29 120. All applications will be considered and responded to in full. Applications are in strict confidence.
Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.
Next Generation are recruitment specialists in IT, Supply Chain, Engineering, Life Sciences, Sales, Marketing and Finance.