2 months ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Sustainability Lead?
My client, a leading food manufacturing company based in Co. Kildare, is looking for a Sustainability Lead who will join their team and will help develop, lead and deliver the Sustainability Strategy & Goals both internally and externally with customers and key stakeholders.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Kildare. Please note your visa must allow you to work in Ireland unrestricted to apply for this position.
- You will lead and manage the coordination of sustainability programs.
- You will liaise with the Senior Management Team to ensure that the Sustainability Solutions integrate with other parts of the business to deliver improvement in business operations, efficiency, resourcing, cost management and to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- You will lead the cross functional teams and each site in delivering the company's Sustainability Goals and prepare and submit necessary reports and updates internally as well as to key external stakeholders.
- You will analyse and report on global sustainability developments at commercial, consumer and policy level, including analysis of sustainability programs and progress in peer companies to inform our strategy.
- You will represent the company as the sustainability champion both internally and externally, attending customer and internal presentations as required.
- You will provide information and key data to develop digital and corporate marketing materials.
- You have minimum of 3+ years' experience in a similar sustainability role
- You have technical background suited to the complexities of the food sector supply chain and sustainability needs from a university level science discipline
- You possess an in-depth knowledge of sustainability in the context of today's food industry and its prospects
- You have competence in reporting systems, project management and regulatory compliance
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills and proven project management capabilities
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nikolina at Next Generation Recruitment .
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.