€70k - 75k per year
016 49 85 43
3 months ago
Our client, a multi-national supplier of financial software is looking for an experienced Network Engineer to join their team on supporting their platform’s infrastructure. If you have a well-rounded skill set on networks and security, and you’re looking for a boost on your career this is a good role for you.
What the job involves:
- You will design operational standards for firewall configurations, network change request, documentation and performance troubleshooting procedures.
- You will evaluate emerging network and firewall management tools and other related products.
- You will maintain a secure and auditable firewall configuration using policy-based configurations management tools such as FireMon or Turfin.
- You will maintain advanced knowledge and experience with network security standards.
What you need for the job:
- You have experience with general firewall configurations and support, including IPSec VPN configuration and troubleshooting | Cisco ASAs is strongly preferred
- You have experience with load balancing applications andsoftware | F5 or Citrix NetScale is strongly preferred
- You are experienced performing installations and configurations, and supporting networks equipment including and routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP.
- You have a great understanding of network protocols | e.g. IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS
- You are proficient with a scripting language, automation and DevOps tools.
- You have worked as a network engineer | 4 + years
- You MUST have a relatable Bachelor’s Degree or higher
What’s in for you?
- Great package.
- Strong career progression in a nice and successful multi-national leading company
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Mauricio Groso from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.