016 49 85 43
8 days ago
Our client, a leading Finance and Investment Technology Organisation is offering an exciting opportunity for an excellent Networks Engineer to step in. Within the role you will have a multi orientated approach with a strong focus in Network Security and Critical Systems. If you think you have what it takes and you’re looking for a fast-growing organisation that will offer a great deal of career progression, this is the right place for you.
What the job involves:
- You will play a key role on the daily network security operations (e.g. troubleshooting, firewall, security and vulnerability management).
- You will assist with the onboarding new clients, including customer connectivity, service integration, security configuration, etc.
- You will support third-party infrastructure application and services, such as Citrix XenApp, file transfer and job scheduling.
- You will provide production infrastructure support for a large base of live clients.
- You will collaborate with business and software teams to create/ streamline/ automate support processes.
- You will perform database administrative tasks.
- You will participate in incident respond and troubleshooting efforts as issues arise.
What you need for the job:
- You’re experienced working with Critical Systems
- You‘ve worked with Network Security
- You can write basic SQL.
- You have a strong sense of customer service.
- You have good working knowledge of firewall configuration concepts
- You have a relatable Bachelor’s degree
- You have a professional IT certification | Advantage
- You have experience with Cisco ASA, Palo Alto Checkpoint, or Juniper NetScreen firewalls | Advantage
What’s in for you?
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare plan
- Pension plan
- 22 annual leave days