016 49 85 43
8 months ago
A leading finance technology firm is looking a Systems Analyst to expand the client base and grow the business globally assisting clients in tracking their investments and increasing their revenue.
In this role, you will not be doing simple trouble shooting and basic client queries. You will be directly liaising with and managing new clients on a global basis. You will be combining your client facing skills with your software knowledge to ensure a smooth installation process. You hands-on in working with multiple departments to oversee the client onboarding process, installing and configuring the software from start to finish it meet the client's technical and business requirements.
What will you need for this job?
- You have experience in a similar role - software analysis, computer analysis, application programming or system engineering, preferably within the financial services sector.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in relatable role.
- You have knowledge of IT security systems in a financial background is an advantage.
- You have knowledge of MS SQL or Oracle.
- You have experience in automation scripting languages and tools.
- You have experiencing in using and implementing DevOps tools.
- You have experience with mission critical production software applications in a SaaS environment.
You will be given the opportunity to learn new skills and explore new technology in a fast-paced environment with the freedom to explore and grow within your role. You will have the chance to network with investment firms across the globe to transform investment technology. You will also be offered a comprehensive benefits package to cover yourself and your family.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV Mauricio Groso at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button. Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.