€45k - 55k per year
3 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Systems Administrator within a leading Financial Technology Organisation. This is a permanent role in Dublin City Centre.
Within this role you will be an important member of a team that provisions, integrates and daily operations of critical systems.
The company will offer you opportunity to work in an exciting environment, where you will be given autonomy and the opportunity to develop your career and skillset and to work with exciting new cutting edge technologies.
This role has arisen due to the significant growth in business the company has experience leading to growth and expansion.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Using your extensive experience to provide production infrastructure support to the company's large client base.
- Writing basic SQL queries for light database administration tasks.
- Using your experience to support 3 rd party infrastructure applications such as: Citrix XenApp, file transfer, job scheduling.
- Teaming up with business and software teams to make/update/automate support processes
- Actively responding to issues and resolving them as they arise.
- Network troubleshooting, firewall changes, vulnerability management and security auditing.
- Managing monitoring and troubleshooting systems.
What you will need:
- 3 rd level degree.
- 4+ years IT experience.
- Experience supporting mission critical systems.
- Experience building and delivering IT systems.
- Automation experience is a plus but not essential.
- A passion for working with core infrastructure and web technologies.
- Experience with MS Windows Server system administration.
- A strong understanding of Microsoft technologies such as - Active directory, group policies, SQL Server.
- Understanding of ITIL principles.
- Experience with some web / application server technologies such as: Apache HTTPD, IIS, JBoss, WebSphere.
You will be:
- Currently working in a Systems Administration role.
- Working in a Desktop role supporting a large base of users.
- You will have a genuine interest in IT Security and will have worked with firewalls switches and Windows Administration.
The company will provide you with
- An exciting opportunity to work in an exciting Financial Technology Organisation that will provide you with the experience you need to move your career to the next level and give yourself unparalleled career development and opportunity.
- Excellent remuneration.
The Next Step for you
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Oisin Geoghegan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
- Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.