€60k - 70k per year
5 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Systems Analyst within a leading Financial Technology Organisation. This is a permanent role in Dublin City Centre. Within the role you will have the chance to utilise your excellent analytical skills to ensure the company provides an unparalleled service to its customers. The company will offer you opportunity to work in an exciting environment, where you will be given autonomy and the opportunity to develop your career and skillset. Within the role you will be working on the operations team to ensure the optimal performance of the organisations solution for your clients.
What you will be doing in the role.
- Working closely with the companies Clients, you will provide an expert level of remote management, administration and support.
- Working autonomously and in a team when needed to ensure customer requirements are successfully met.
- Using your excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with the organisations customers to ensure you successfully resolve any issues encountered.
- Configuration changes.
- Software Patches.
- Working with internal colleagues and vendors to ensure clients receive an unparalleled level of service.
- Application management
What you will need:
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Financial Industries is beneficial.
- Experience in MS SQL Server, Oracle, and/or Sybase database configuration, operations, and basic administration functions.
- A passion to provide an unparalleled level of service to your customers.
- A desire and drive to go that extra mile to ensure you resolve issues.
- Experience with some of the following is a distinct advantage: servers, operating systems, networks, scripting, programming languages, job scheduling software, system monitoring software and disaster recovery/business continuity.
- A Bachelor's Degree.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills alongside outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with Financial services systems.
The company will provide you with
- An exciting opportunity to work in an exciting Financial Technology Organisation that will provide you with the experience you need to move your career to the next level and give yourself unparalleled career development and opportunity.
- Excellent remuneration.
- Opportunity for training and development that will improve and add to your already impressive technical skillset.
The Next Step for you
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Oisin Geoghegan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
- Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.