016 49 85 43
10 months ago
Our client, a leading FinTech SaaS organization is looking for a Systems Engineer to work in multiple innovative projects within company. The successful candidate will have experience working with Databases and Networks, and will be proficient with Citrix XenApp, among other technologies.
What you will do:
- You will support third party infrastructure applications and services, such as Citrix XenApp, file transfer, job scheduling.
- You will manage, monitor, and troubleshooting systems with strong focus on continuous improvement
- You will have a deep appreciation of why IT security is important to our company and our customers.
- You will provide production infrastructure support for our large and complex base of live clients.
- You will play a key role with onboarding new clients, including environment provisioning, customer connectivity, service integration, and security configuration.
- You will write basic SQL queries perform light database administration tasks.
What you need to have:
- You are proficient with Citrix XenApp
- You have experience working within a Windows Server back ground
- You have experience working in a similar job | 5 years +
- You have experience working in a critical production environment, including disaster recovery support
- You have a Third Level Degree
- You have a good understanding of core concepts and experience with networking, firewalls, and VPNs essential.
- You have some experience with security technology
- You have some experience in automation and scripting | Strong advantage
The Next Step for you
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Mauricio Groso from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.