almost 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Tax Specialist to join one of Ireland's largest Pharmaceutical companies whom has a great market reputation. Within the role you will have the opportunity to gain industry experience in the central group tax department and the opportunity to gain in depth knowledge and experience in Transfer Pricing and Direct Tax. This role will offer the successful candidate excellent exposure.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provision of ad-hoc corporate tax and transfer pricing advice in respect of Group projects / initiatives.
- Transfer Pricing - Documentation, Intercompany agreements, Management and Processing for the Group.
- Involvement in transfer pricing projects at Group level.
- Local compliance - Liaising with service providers for completion of corporation tax computations and returns for Irish and UK entities.
- Tax accounting and year-end tax reconciliations
- R&D tax credit claims.
- Dealing with Revenue/HMRC audits and queries.
This role would be an excellent move for someone keen to make the transition from practice into industry.
Requirements for this Role
- You should ideally have trained in a Big 4 / Top 10 practice
- Hold the AITI and/or ACA qualification.
- A strong grounding in corporate tax and/or transfer pricing
- An ability to work well within a team and on your own initiative is required.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole O' Connor from Next Generation Recruitment [email protected] or call 01 6498545.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.