5 days ago
My client, a leading food manufacturing company based in Co. Cork, is looking for a Primary Technical Manager who will join and support the Site Technical Manager in the implementation and improvement of procedures and processes to ensure required standards of work are met and adhered to.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Cork.
What will you do in this job?
- You will ensure product information systems and data held within is updated, maintained, and verified at all times. Issue and communicate price change, barcode updates and manage information on labels.
- You will prepare documentation in line with customer shipping requirements.
- You will manage product and raw material specifications.
- You will undertake hygiene, GMP, fabrication, foreign body, glass audits and inspections, internal systems audits, summarise findings and identify areas of non-conformance and conformance with customer and legislative requirements.
- You will communicate, track, respond to and trend complaints to identify reoccurring issues and find and recommend permanent solutions within the agreed timeframes.
- You will coordinate non-conformance findings including actions taken and report to relevant department managers and suppliers ensuring completion of any required corrective actions from day-to-day issues.
- CCPS, Operational Pre-Requisite Points Verification, Product and Process Inspections: Ensure that all checks are completed at the required time intervals and to the required standard. Verify all label information to ensure compliance with both customer and legal requirements.
- You will ensure that all raw materials and finished products fully comply with specifications and quality documentation and recommend improvement opportunities. You will collect, manage and submit products and materials for testing, track, trend and record findings. Shelf-life assessments and reporting.
- You will challenge factory systems to ensure that full traceability is achieved for every batch of product. Complete routine and requested assessments against customer and legislative requirements.
- You will be a member of the HACCP team and assist in the delivery of the HACCP and Food Safety Management Systems.
- You will develop and review Technical related procedures and recommend changes for improvement.
- You will prove support the Operations team on day-to-day activities, coach and trouble shoot activities for improvement.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You hold a 3rd level qualification in Food Science or a relevant discipline.
- You have a minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a quality/technical role in the food manufacturing industry.
- You have great project management and organization skills.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.