9 months ago
Role Title: Technical Manager
Reference Number: KC10941
Location: Cardiff, Wales
Next generation are currently recruiting an experienced Technical Manager to join a large multinational Food organisation based in Wales The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that technical/quality standards are adhered to across the site. This is a senior level role within the site and you would have responsibility for 5+ people. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody to be part of a business that is going through a rapid phase of expansion.
- Responsible for ensuring BRC/customers standards are maintained on site. Implementation of new QMS system as part of site expansion.
- Liaising with customers in relation to Technical/Quality requirements for the site.
- Review procedures, compile reports and liaise with colleagues and senior management to ensure any problems are resolved in a timely manner.
- HACCP review and review of Quality Management Systems.
- Completing supplier and customer specifications.
- Communicate with customers, customer service representatives and Environmental Health Officers regarding audits. Leading supplier/customer audits.
- 3+ years’ experience in a senior position within a Food manufacturing environment. (Red Meat experience is highly desirable)
- Experience developing and implementing QMS systems.
- Food science/ quality systems qualification.
- Excellent written, verbal and problem solving skills.
- Excellent managerial experience is essential.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate from Next Generation Recruitment at [email protected] or alternatively call +353 1 66 29 120. All applications will be considered and responded to in full. Applications are in strict confidence.
Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval. Next Generation are recruitment specialists in IT, Supply Chain, Engineering, Life Sciences, Sales, Marketing and Finance.