016 49 85 43
about 1 year ago
Technical Support Engineer - Galway - Permanent
Our client, a leading IT outsourcing business is looking for a level 2 Technical Support Engineer to join their ranks of technical service. If you get this role, you will be responsible for providing the solutions and support requested by the client in their site. If you have a Tech Support background and enjoy a troubleshooting fast-paced environments and providing support via phone, e-mail and face to face this is a good job for you.
What will you need?
- You have previous experience working IT Support | 2 + years
- You have working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 8 and 10, and MacOS.
- You have working experience with software packages such as Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- You have proven experience troubleshooting.
What will you do?
- You will provide day to day level 2 Technical Support.
- You will diagnose and resolve software and hardware issues in both Windows and MacOS environment and a range of applications.
- You will escalate incidents to other support teams when necessary.
- You will install and configure new IT equipment.
The Next Step for you
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Mauricio Groso from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.