016 49 85 43
about 1 year ago
Technical Support Engineer - Ballymahon - Permanent
Our client, a leading food manufacturer in Ireland is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join their team. You within the IT team will be responsible for all the 1 st level support needed in the production facilities. The job will be mostly based in Ballymahon, but will occasionally require travel to Killbeggan and Athleague. Therefore, the right candidate will require a driving licence and own transportation.
What will you need?
- You have experience in a similar Tech Support job | 3 + years
- You have working knowledge of Desktop Operating Systems
- You are proficient working with Windows Servers
- You are proficient working with Microsoft Active Directory
- You are proficient working with Microsoft Exchange
- You have network knowledge of patching, switches and wireless installations
- You have a Third Level qualification
- You have a driving licence and own car
What will you do?
- You will provide day to day 1 st level support to the office and production facilities of the company.
- You will provide problem diagnosis, using appropriate support tools for hardware, software and in-house apps.
- You will liaise with various internal departments to resolve queries and complains.
- You will move from one site to another to provide Tech solutions.
The Next Step for you
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Mauricio Groso from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.