€25k - 30k per year
2 months ago
We are looking for 2 Trainee Recruiters to recruit for Life Science or Engineering and join us!
Looking to start your career in recruitment but have no recruitment experience?
No problem - we would like bright, happy career-minded individuals with the right attitude to join us as trainee recruiters.
Hire for attitude, train for skill - that's our motto (along with improving people's lives).
Who we are:
Next Generation Recruitment is an Irish Specialist Recruitment Company founded in 2007. We provide recruitment services tailored to our client's talent attraction strategy and our candidate's career expectations and goals.
We are growing due to demand from clients and candidates alike and that's where you come in...
We have 2 roles open:
You could be joining us as Trainee Recruiter on the Engineering team. You will recruit electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, energy engineers or environmental engineers, process engineers and all these type of engineers (just to be sure: they will not be IT/computer engineers).
Or you could join us as Trainee Recruiter for Life Science, where you will recruit for all sorts of technical roles in the pharmaceutical, biopharma, medical devices and all these types of industries.
On a day to day basis your job will be:
- Finding the needle in the haystack - AKA Sourcing superior candidates for your clients.
- Interviewing candidates on the phone and face to face
- Fostering strong relationships with clients and candidates
- Recruitment marketing to build your brand and attract candidates
- A lot of sales: selling your recruitment services to potential clients and selling jobs to candidates. In a nutshell, you'll spend a lot of time on the phone.
- Helping people find their dream job and make money for yourself!
Sounds appealing? Great! Now to do the job successfully...
- Experience working over the phone. Phone sales experience would be ideal.
- Some form of third level of education in Engineering (electrical, mechanical, energy, environmental, process, maintenance engineering) or in Life Science.
- The gift of the gab, you're a good storyteller: once you've found the perfect candidate for your client it's your job to get them interested
- You are money and rewards motivated; in recruitment you're here to earn commission to buy your dream car, go on a luxury trip or buy all the gadgets your heart desires.
Interested but not ticking all the boxes? Don't worry maybe you share our values and that's a good start for a conversation with us too!
Talking about our Values, here they are: Drive, Judgement, Positivity, Contenders and Team work. Want to learn more about what this means to us? Visit: https://www.nextgeneration.ie/about
What do we offer our people?
Base salary: 25-30K
Full training to become a recruiter.
An opportunity to be the best and to be rewarded handsomely for it.
We are committed to a strong work-life balance for our employees; we offer 22 days holidays + 1 day for each year of service and an extra day off for your birthday. We understand that life commitments are not the same for everyone, and to manage that, we offer flexible start and finish times. On Fridays, we finish an hour early, and when it's a Bank holiday Friday, 2 hours early!
Our wellness program is employee-lead, in order to provide what people really enjoy and need. Every month we run a wellness day on a different theme (multicultural - we have 9 nationalities in the office, physical wellness, team building, and environment). We also link our Corporate Social Responsibility to these events. Mental wellness is also one of our priorities as we all know recruitment can be intense; we run regular workshops (SOS, Becoming good at stress, Work Positive) and we even have our very own Mental Health 1st Aider.
We also provide fresh fruits every day to keep you fit and healthy.
Training and development is at the forefront of our business. When you start with us, you enter a structured onsite development programme that our L&D team tailors to your level of experience and your needs.
We have a clear and transparent career path; so from day 1, you know how you can grow your career with us and what you need to achieve to be promoted. We also provide Education assistance.
We enjoy fun times and celebrations! We will celebrate the ups and downs of recruitment life, your birthday and your work anniversaries. Our summer and Christmas parties have been known to epic and always involve a half day activity, dinner and drinks.
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Chloe Morisson at Next Generation by clicking on that Apply button!
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.