3 months ago
Upstream Bioprocess Associate
Are you looking to progress your career as part of a dynamic, growing biopharmaceutical company? If so, this Bioprocess Associate job could be for you! My client is growing their upstream manufacturing team and they are looking for someone with 2+ years' experience in a Pharma/Biopharma environment to join them.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be involved in the implementation of project designs as well as the validation of the manufacturing facility
- You will create SOPs and other technical reports as required
- You will make sure GMP is adhered to throughout the manufacturing process
- You will play a pivotal role in investigations and process optimisations
- You will ensure the safe day to day running and operation of production equipment
- You will assist with batch reviews for manufacturing
- You will be involved in continuous improvement projects
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- If you have worked in upstream manufacturing before that would be amazing, but it's not necessary
- You have 3 years of experience in a Biopharma role
- You have a degree in Science
- You have knowledge of Delta-V, SAP and/or LIMS
**This is a 24/7 shift role**
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Conor Copeland at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website