016 49 85 46
about 1 month ago
Are you the Utilities Engineer we are searching for? If you are a spectacular Utilities Engineer who wants to take the next step working at an amazing Pharmaceutical company then keep reading!
This is a fixed-term contract of 22 months (full-time) job based in Athlone.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for leading site capital projects from inception to delivery through effective project management, ensuring standardisation, energy efficiency and reliability are key project deliverables
- You will manage Utilities KPIS to ensure plant availability is maximised in line with business requirements
- You will develop predictive, preventive maintenance reliability centred maintenance strategies
- You will ensure the safe and compliant operation of all utilities
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 8 years of relevant experience and excellent understanding of clean utilities (HVAC, WFI, Clean Steam, Purified Water) and plant utilities in a regulated pharmaceutical environment
- You have a third level degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, or Chemical)
- You have Operational Excellence, Six Sigma experience
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.