12 months ago
Role Title: Warehouse Manager
Reference Number: KC11180
Our client is well established organisation in the Food Industry. They are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Manager for a large distribution operation based in Dublin. The role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to lead the logistics and warehousing operations in a fast paced dynamic environment. This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate individuals to be part of an expanding company with plenty of potential for career progression.
- Management all inbound and outbound transport requirements for the site
- Overall responsibility for warehousing operation across a 24/7 shift pattern
- Working with group head of logistics to ensure site is adhering to group logistics strategy
- Ensuring inventory is managed for the site
- Working with Operations teams on site in relation to CI projects
- Manage 3PL's and suppliers to ensure product reaches the end customer
- 3+ years logistics/warehousing experience at supervisory/management level within the Food Industry
- Strong knowledge of working with short shelf life products is a distinct advantage
- Good knowledge of export and customs documentation is a major advantage
- Ability to liaise as part of a cross functional team
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.