about 2 years ago
You will be responsible for implement warehouse plans to meet customer service requirements and continually improve cost efficiency and quality of service in line with the Distribution Centre goals. This role is on a night shift, predominantly Sunday to Thursday on a 5 from 7, to suit business needs.
- Full control of warehouse Cost Budgets
- Guarantee all the KPI reports are up to date and in accordance with the company targets. Examples being consolidating information from various sources to provide executive summaries, trends, metrics, etc. (labour costs, accuracy, results, etc.)
- Develop, Implement and Manage SOP and procedures and ensure warehouse documentation is up to date
- Health & Safety and Legal obligations – adherence to Company policies and procedures & ensure Group H&S policy is implemented and adhered to
- Day to day management and planning of the shift operation, ensuring standards and targets are met
- Responsible for GMP and housekeeping in warehousing area
- Coordination of all on the job training for all Warehouse Operatives in order to develop employees and enable them to work proactively
- 3 years’ experience in a warehouse/distribution operation is essential
- Experience in leading a team in a warehousing and logistics environment
- Strong ability to manage KPI’s, Finance and Management Principles
- Diploma/Degree in Logistics or Supply Chain will be an advantage
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Renata Kormann from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation & Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.