almost 2 years ago
Dublin 24, Tallaght
- Coordinate with logistics Department which finished goods are to be dispatched and coordinate with Packaging Department what packaging is required for each shift.
- Stock control, ensuring ingredients are used by the correct best before dates, e.g. FIFO, Measurement and control of all stock movements.
- Rack locations for ingredients and finished goods / Stock taking on site and off site for ingredients, finished goods, film and packaging.
- Supervision of debagging room ensuring ingredients are removed from the packaging and ensuring best before dates are applied to each item and put in the correct food bags etc.
- Goods inwards procedure to be followed insert details to the goods inward book, label as required, check product received is what was ordered and within date, check count etc.
- Goods outward procedures, check labels, check product shipping in the correct date order
- Coordinate with purchasing department with regards to incoming deliveries of ingredients/return ingredients etc.
- Checking goods ordered are received and within the date order ensuring the goods receipt is matched to the supplier invoice.
- Develop, Implement and Manage SOP and procedures and ensure warehouse documentation is up to date.
- Guarantee all the KPI reports are up to date and in accordance with the company targets
- Maintain high standard for health & safety, hygiene and security.
- Take part of the Stock Audits as required.
- Direct management of the Warehouse team including liaise with HR on personnel issues and staffing requirements.
- Coordination of all on the job training for all Warehouse Operatives in order to develop employees and enable them to work proactively.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Warehouse as a Team Leader/Supervisor is ESSENTIAL
- Experience ideally in a Food Industry
- Strong ability to manage KPI’s, Finance and Management Principles
- Licence for counter balance forklift and reach truck
- Full Irish Driver Licence
- Diploma/Degree in Logistics or Supply Chain will be an advantage
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Renata Kormann from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.