6 months ago
My client, an E-commerce company based in Dublin City Centrre are currently looking for a skilled full-time Web Developer to join their team. The successful candidate will be working within the ecommerce team alongside content specialists, visual merchandisers, photographers, copywriters and marketers.
What You Need:
- Solid understanding of user-centric designs, principles and practices with proven experience in the creation and translation of PSD/Sketch to comps and annotated wireframes into flexible, well thought out HTML templates.
- Solid Ecommerce experience.
- Experience of working in an agile framework.
- Network and server management (domain name management, OS X Server).
- Responsible for the look, layout and features of the websites.
- Understanding of typography, colour theory and layout.
- Proven experience designing responsive web and mobile applications.
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues, from IE7 and Firefox 3.5 to all modern browsers.
- Exceptional attention to detail, time management and communication skills.
- Familiarity with usability guidelines and W3C AAA accessibility standards.
- Familiarity with basic PHP structure / syntax.
- Very comfortable with version control concepts and software (specifically Github).
- Strong knowledge of WordPress.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Solid Google Analytics experience, always takes a data driven approach, genuinely care about driving ecommerce conversions through optimised UX.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related.Experience with the Magento Platform version 2.0, layout XML and theme development
- Magento Front end developer certification
- Experience of JIRA and Git Hub
- PHP, SASS, SQL skills or experience
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Michael O'Brien ([email protected]) from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
- Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
- Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
- Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.