€55k - 65k per year
12 months ago
A leading Irish Technology organisation is currently seeking a Windows Server Support Engineer for a permanent position in South Dublin. If you are looking for a role where you will be challenged on a daily basis and continuously learn within then this is the job for you.
You will play a key role in supporting the organisations customers, you will support windows server, you will work in operational support, the role is technical and you will be a subject matter expert at what you do. Within the role you will learn new technologies and advance your skillset, the company encourages career progression and development.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Resolving complex issues from start to finish.
- Documentation and contributing to the organisations knowledge base.
- Consulting, designing, implementing and supporting solutions across the organisations tech stack.
- Supporting Windows Server.
- Database administration.
What you will need:
- Excellent experience supporting Windows Server.
- Database administration experience with either Linux, Oracle/SQL Databases is a distinct advantage.
- Virtualisation experience (VMWare, Hyper-V).
- Experience with Backups (NetBackup, Veeam, Commvault, EMC Networker)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical ability.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Linux certification is a plus.
- Microsoft qualifications.
- Windows Server qualifications.
The organisation will offer you an excellent to progress your career and develop your skillset. The organisation is growing significantly; with this growth you can take the opportunity for professional development and career progression. There is a competitive salary and package on offer with this role.
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Oisín Geoghegan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
- Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside
Of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for
Training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our