£74.7k per year
almost 3 years ago
A well established and exciting Irish organisation is currently seeking a Windows/VMWare Server Support specialist for a permanent position in Dublin city centre. If you are looking for a role where you will be challenged on a daily basis and continuously learn within a great team and excellent work culture then this is the job for you.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Supporting BAU server, directory and virtualisation operations.
- Project work.
- Patching and upgrading virtualisation Infrastructure.
- Managing VMware Virtualisation Infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting performance issues on servers.
What you will need:
- 5+ years' experience with VMWare.
- Excellent windows server experience.
- Extensive VMware experience.
- Excellent Active Directory experience.
- Scripting experience - PowerShell is a plus.
- Proven ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve issues in a Windows Server/VMWare environment.
- Microsoft/VMware qualifications are a plus.
- VMWare Vrealise Suite.
- Linux Redhat.
- Azure Cloud.
- Microsoft 2012 Clustering.
What the organisation will offer you:
The organisation will offer you extensive training that will provide you with the tools you need to be successful in your role and for career progression and the development of your technical skill set.
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Oisín Geoghegan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
- Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside
Of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for
Training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our