Longford, LD, Ireland
3 days ago
Are you a Food Scientist with 6 months to 2 years of experience in NPD/R&D in the food manufacturing industry? Are you ready to take on a new challenge to learn and develop with a successful food manufacturing company? Look no further this is the job for you!
Our client's business is growing and requires you to assist in their new product development process from initial concept to plant approval with their R & D team.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Longford.
· You will be responsible for the improvement of existing products and to consult with customers, technical, production, purchasing and commercial functions.
· You will be responsible for the management of product requests initiated by sales, purchasing, production and quality. These requests could be for NPD, existing product for internal/external presentation, customer request, visit etc.
· You will be assisting in the implementation of recipe formulations across all sites.
· You will support customer visits to all the production sites/offices. This includes organising full product presentations and paperwork from this site and co coordinating samples, paperwork from all other sites.
· You will work alongside the Sales & Marketing functions to ensure customer support and satisfaction.
· You are Degree qualified in a Science/Food or related discipline.
· You have 6 months to 2 years of experience in NPD in the food manufacturing industry.
· A competitive salary.
· Learning and development opportunities.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Chloe Cashman at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.