almost 2 years ago
Next Generation are currently recruiting for an experienced Head of Operations for a multi site food manufacturing company. We are seeking an experienced Head of Operations who will be responsible for all aspects of Operations (to include Supply Chain, Engineering and Quality) across three sites. The successful candidate will be required to drive continuous improvement and Operational efficiencies whilst maintaining quality and health and safety standards. The company are currently undergoing a rapid phase of transformation and are looking for a well established leader to drive change across the business.
- Overall responsibility for Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering and Quality across a multi site, multi product operation
- Ensuring adherence to lean and CI principles across the sites.
- Drive change across the business, stream line process and promote innovation across the sites
- Daily reporting duties to be fulfilled and reviewed with senior colleagues on a weekly basis.
- Ensuring compliance to Quality, health & safety and energy standards.
- Ensuring targets are achieved in line with budget expectations.
- 3+ Years experience at Site leadership level is a neccessity. P&L experience is a basic requirement
- Must have extensive experience within the food industry
- Proven track record of driving change across the business
- Lean Six Sigma qualification is desirable.
- Proven cost and people management ability.
- Highly motivated individual.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation & Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.