about 1 month ago
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
Location: Kildare, Ireland
We are seeking an experienced Logistics Coordinator to join a fast paced FMCG business based in Kildare. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in logistics and supply chain management.
This is a permanent (full-time) role based on site in Kildare.
- Coordinate the movement of goods and materials within the company, including managing inbound and outbound shipments and coordinating with suppliers and customers
- Maintain accurate inventory records and track all deliveries
- Manage logistics systems and processes, including implementing new technologies and process improvements
- Monitor and report on logistics performance, including identifying areas for improvement and implementing solutions
- Assist with budget planning and cost control for logistics operations
- Handle any logistics-related issues and queries, including customer complaints and problem resolution
- At least 2 years of experience in logistics and supply chain management
- Proficiency in logistics software and systems
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
The company offer a competitive salary, as well as opportunities for professional development and growth within the company. If you are an experienced Logistics Coordinator looking for a new challenge, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.