019 60 97 84
4 months ago
Machine Learning Data Scientist
An exciting opportunity for a Machine Learning Specialist has come up with a leading organisation in performance monitoring and analytics for electronic financial markets based in Dublin. Within the role you will use the latest analytic tools and technologies to solve challenging problems.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Apply advanced data science and machine learning techniques to solve challenging real-world problems in the areas of IT system performance and security.
- Engage in on-going learning to identify and develop valuable new sources of data and machine learning technologies with applicability to our client’s product and solution roadmap.
- Work with customer-facing teams to understand and meet the needs of the client company’s clients and end-users.
- Collaborate with product development teams and contribute to product design, development, delivery and support.
You will need:
- Ph.D. degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or a related technical discipline is a must-have.
- A proven track record of designing and implementing successful machine learning solutions for real-world problems.
- Excellent programming skills in Python or Java/Scala.
- Advanced practical knowledge of data science and machine learning development frameworks.
- Evidence of strong written and verbal communication skills, such as published materials or conference presentations.
The company will provide you with:
- The opportunity to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment in an exciting organisation where you will have extensive opportunity to develop your technical skillset and progress your career.
- Excellent remuneration and benefit package on offer.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Zsofia Nemeth from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.