016 49 85 46
over 1 year ago
Are you the Maintenance Electrician we are searching for? Are you looking to grow your career in FMCG? Look no further, this is the job for you!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Kildare.
What will you do in this job?
- You will provide maintenance support, both reactive repairs and planned maintenance within the manufacturing and office facility.
- You will carry out installations and commissioning of plant/equipment & trouble shooting of same.
- You will contribute to the efficiency of the operation by maximising uptime of machinery & minimise downtime in production and utility areas.
- You will troubleshoot using PLC programmes.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are a trade qualified Electrician
- You have 3 years of experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment (food experience essential)
- You have experience in both electrical and mechanical maintenance
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.