016 49 85 46
about 1 year ago
A leading food manufacturing company is looking for a Maintenance Manager to join their team. Along with all the items listed below, they are looking for someone with experience in improving process and culture in a factory.
- Conduct the implementation of the engineering strategy to ensure the safe and reliable operation of all plant and equipment across packaging
- Collaborate with and advise the Operations Department to ensure that machines run at high levels of quality and output in order to meet business requirements
- Development, implementation and maintenance of engineering administrative systems including the maintenance management system.
- Monitor and review repetitive issues across the plant and implement a corrective action plan to resolve and eliminate
- Liaise and manage equipment vendors and external supports groups to ensure adequate support Is available when required.
- Trade qualification or relevant Engineering degree
- Experience managing an engineering team within an FMCG environment
The Next Step for you
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.