016 49 85 46
almost 2 years ago
My client is a highly successful global food manufacturer who is looking for a Maintenance Technician to come and join their high performing team in their food production facility. The successful candidate would be responsible for the maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of process equipment.
The facility is based in the Kildare area.
- Maintaining and upgrading safety equipment and mechanisms and responding to unplanned and emergency.
- Carrying out preventative maintenance work to production machinery as per manufacturer's specifications.
- Repair all minor breakdowns electrical and mechanical regardless of bias (electrical or mechanical).
- Work in conjunction with Health & Safety Reps and the Health and Safety Office in Carrying out risk assessments on machinery and daily tasks
- Liaise with production supervisor/manager during production downtime, and installation work.
- Experience: 3+ years performing maintenance on process equipment (preferably in a FMCG manufacturing environment).
- Qualified Mechanical Technician/fitter
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.