over 2 years ago
Due to our clients’ vastly growing team they are currently looking to bring on a talented SAP Business Systems Specialist serving as a key player in the SAP end user training area.
We are looking for someone who is able to understand the businesses needs and can learn and adapt to new technologies as well as have a proven track record of leading teams through software implementation processes.
You will be responsible for the Production Planning Execution and Logistics Execution as well as maintaining SAP processes in order to analyse and complete the businesses critical tasks. In addition to this you will participate in developing and testing SAP functions through your expertise in Production Planning, Quality Management, Production Execution and Materials Management in an inventory and warehouse environment.
What will you be doing as the Business Systems Specialist?
- You will be responsible for the requirements gathering, process modelling as well as implementation to ensure SAP processes are met through analysis, design and configuration
- You will ensure all aspects of SAP flow properly within Product Manufacturing, Distribution and Business Chain
- You will be responsible for resolving SAP issues that occur and thoroughly understand the integration associated with ECC functionality
- You will have a thorough understanding of ABAP and interface any related issues that may affect the business processes
What do you need to do the job?
- You will have a minimum of 9 years’ of information systems design, development, maintenance or functional experience
- You will have a minimum of 5 years’ SAP ECC configuration and process experience
- You will have experience with Manufacturing, Logistics Execution and Planning Processes
- You will have previous experience with integration to other SAP functional modules
- You will have exposure to ABAP processing and software development
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- An excellent supporting package
- An opportunity to grow within the business and be part of a leading organisation
- The opportunity to work alongside some of the leaders in the industry
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Trevor Rice from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.