14 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Process Engineer within a leading Global Pharmaceutical Organisation. This is a permanent role based in Dublin. Within the role you will have the chance to optimise the performance of manufacturing processes.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Responsible for pro-actively working on process improvement projects
- Troubleshoot any process invesigations or issues that arise
- Lead changes to production processes
- Support the on-time release of product
- SME for production process
- Provide technical advice to validation studies and technical transfers
- Advise on any modifications required to enable process changes
What you will need:
- Minimum of a BEng in an Engineering related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a related field
- Experience in a GMP Manufacturing facility
The Next Step for you…
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emma Wickham from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.