about 1 month ago
Role Title: Production Manager
Ref No: KC11306
Location: Dublin North/Louth/Meath
Next Generation are currently recruiting for an experienced Production Manager for a large scale FMCG manufacturing facility. We are seeking an experienced Production Manager who will be responsible for all aspects of production within the facility. The successful candidate will be required to drive continuous improvement and production efficiency whilst maintaining quality and health and safety standards. This is a Monday- Friday position but will require an element of flexibility during peak times.
- Overall responsibility for production environment, managing a team of supervisors and team leaders.
- Ensuring adherence to lean and CI principles across the site.
- Responsible for the review of all aspects of the production teams’ performance and training and HR issues.
- Daily reporting duties to be fulfilled and reviewed with senior colleagues on a weekly basis.
- Ensuring compliance to Quality, health & safety and energy standards.
- Ensuring targets are achieved in line with budget expectations.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience at management level in an FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Lean Six Sigma qualification is desirable.
- Proven cost and people management ability.
- Highly motivated individual.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.